Just Older Youngsters, Full of Life
JOYFOL is not meeting during the Covid-19 pandemic. Please watch our website for news concerning when it will resume.
This program focuses on the young at heart who are 50 years of age and beyond. It provides for meaningful activities, trips, learning opportunities and comfort for all who choose to participate.
Group focus for this older adult ministry:
- Game days, picnics, luncheons, exploring the local community.
- Day trips to places of interest beyond the Bay County border.
- Tours and travel (i.e., taking charter buses to places within the state and beyond and more)
Unity in Christian Spirit by participating in:
- Spiritual retreats, seminars, mission trips
- Christian programs and concerts
- Health programs, continuing education, and more.
Network for Nurturing Neighbors by participation in:
- General outreach ministry to the elderly who are sick, homebound, or perhaps “Just because”
- Extending or receiving phone calls
- Sending cards, etc.
JOYFOL’s Game Day is every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month at 1:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall. We play games and have fun, fellowship and refreshments.
If you would like to get involved or want to learn more about this great ministry, then give us a call at 850.234.2889 or drop us a line via our Contact Us form. We’d love to hear from you!