All are welcome to join the group of dedicated stitchers every Monday from 1pm to 3pm upstairs in Room 200, except the second Monday. No experience necessary! We provide the machines and the material.
In the past 10 years our quilts ministry has made quilts for
- Anchorage Children’s Home in Panama City
- Methodist Children’s Homes in the Panhandle
- Hiland Park Transformational Recovery Mission
- Bethel House
- Veterans Hospice
- Wounded Warriors
- Numerous baby blankets and finger quilts for Alzheimer patients.
- Homebound church members in 2020