We gather on the fourth Monday at 6:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall.
On Thursday mornings, we meet for fellowship, prayer, and Bible study in person at 8:30 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall.
Our men’s programs have included
- Recognizing and responding to health issues by Don Hardy and Lonnie Mead
- Being more prepared in estate planning to help those we leave behind by Ron Larsen
- Being informed about places for ministry at Project Hope by Zachary Hatfield and two students
- Panama City Rescue Mission by Ross Clemons
- A program on Kairos by Debbie Timmons and the men involved in prison ministry at Washington NW Reception Center
- Pete Schofield’s career story. Pete shared his service in the U.S. Army. This includes two combat tours in Vietnam commanding an engineering company and varied other assignments in Missile Defense Command. He also had a second career as Vice President of an engineering company assisting the Army, and later as a consultant for several organizations including the FBI, U.S. Army, National Security Council, and more. Plus, he shared his faith and recent health battle. Pete has an amazing story!
What is UMM (United Methodist Men?)
Gulfview United Methodist Men (GUMM) was born out of a group of men who meet every Thursday to pray for our church members and loved ones with needs or concerns. The GUMM has several services and projects.
Emmaus Walk – We coordinate and help sponsor our members who wish to participate in this life changing spiritual growth event.